Business Development Manager, Europe
Job: Business Development Manager Europe
Salary: Depending on experience
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established and innovative technology provider that counts many Tier 1 Broadcasters, Sports Rights Holders, and Sports Federations worldwide as their clients. As the Business Development Manager for Europe, you will be responsible for selling their new Digital and OTT offering to these customers across the region.
This is a newly established role which will complement the existing sales team and requires someone with a ‘hunter’ sales mentality to help identify and close new business opportunities, both with existing and new business customers.
The right individual will need a proven background of successfully selling OTT or Digital solutions and services, as well as good contact network with Broadcasters and Sports Rights Holders across the European region.
- Develop and execute an effective sales plan to deliver OTT and Digital solutions and services to existing and new customers across the region
- Work closely with sales colleagues to present, promote, and sell solutions and services to existing customers across Europe
- Establish, develop, and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers (at C Level and below)
- Negotiate and consultatively close sales at senior levels within customers
- Work closely with internal pre-sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure best possible solutions presented to customers
- Analyse the market and competitive landscape to identify potential new business opportunities
- Provide feedback internally on solutions and services offered to ensure future product roadmaps
- Represent the company and local and international trade shows (IBC, NAB, Sportel, etc.)
- 5+ years experience selling OTT and or Digital Solutions and Services
- Strong contact network with Broadcasters, Sports Rights Holders, and or Sports Federations across Europe
- Good technical understanding of OTT, Content Distribution, Second Screen, Content Management, Production and or Advertising technology landscape
- ‘Hunter’ sales mentality and track record
- Strong consultative sales approach
- Ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships at C level and below
- Fluent English language skills with additional language skills preferred (French, German)
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here.