Regional Sales Manager for Middle East and Africa
Role: Regional Sales Manager for Middle East and Africa
Location: UK based
Salary: Depending on experience
Status: This position has now been filled
Do you have a software sales background in the Broadcast Technology and Video Production environment within Middle East & Africa region? If so, this opportunity may be of interest to you...
The company is a global leader in broadcasting and sports technology, and its solutions are used by some of the most successful broadcasters, and sports leagues from around the world. Due to expansion, they are now in a position to recruit a Sales Manager responsible for the Middle East & Africa region - based out of the UK.
The main remit here is to sell the company’s products, solutions and professional services successfully across this region. The ideal candidate will have a ‘hunter’ sales mindset with previous experience of having developed impressive long term strategic relationships at C-level with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding agreed quarterly and annual sales targets across Middle East & Africa.
- Creating and executing a sales strategy using a complex, solution selling approach.
- Forming a close, productive relationship with the VP of Sales to collaborate with partners in providing training, support, programmes and best practices in order to maximise on sales potential.
- Articulating and communicating the company’s mission and strategy to potential clients, current clients, and industry contacts and peers.
- Providing timely and weekly reporting of all pipeline opportunities, as well as accurately forecasting future activity using the company’s sales tracking tools.
- Utilising the company’s CRM system, and ensuring client data is accurately up to date as well as all relevant conversations and communications logged.
- Proactively researching, and communicating new market knowledge, as well as monitoring all activity within the competition.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Fostering and maintaining a valued customer relationship across all accounts.
- Promoting and modelling a respective and inclusive sense of team spirit, harmony and collaboration both internally and externally.
- A strong contact network across Middle East & Africa with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
- An autonomous and driven nature, with the self-discipline and initiative to create a successful business unit remotely.
- A willingness to travel to these territories regularly.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here