Director of Sales, Media & Entertainment, EMEA
Role: Director of Sales, Media & Entertainment, EMEA
Location: London based
Salary: up to £200,000 OTE (depending on experience)
Status: Currently receiving applications
A leading-edge technology company, offering Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to the Media and Entertainment industry, are looking to grow their EMEA footprint by recruiting a Director of Sales, Media, and Entertainment. This role requires extensive large enterprise selling experience, to really drive and grow new business across EMEA.
Based out of the London offices, together with your growing team, you'll be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and winning new business sales with enterprise broadcasters, content owners, and sports rights holders. Given the complexity of the sales, you'll be someone who has a background in selling SaaS solutions within the Broadcast and Sports Media technology markets. This role requires someone who can demonstrate technical aptitude combined with a confident sense of ease when communicating with differing levels of the organisation - both internally and externally.
This role begins with managing one other person, with a further remit to recruit, grow and mentor a sales team over the coming months.
- Manage, mentor and develop the EMEA sales team based out of London.
- Build strong relationships with customers, working to find the right solution for them based a deep understanding of their business, financial acumen, strong sales process, and creativity.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to demo and contract negotiations.
- Achieve sales quotas through identifying, qualifying and closing business.
- Make full use of CRM system, creating and maintaining records of sales and prospects.
- Preparation and reporting of forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and provide weekly updates on activity during sales meetings as well as communicate action plans and schedules to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Create and maintain sales materials and stay updated on the latest product knowledge.
- Communicate feedback internally regarding new product and service opportunities, gathered through discussions with existing and prospective customers.
- Work closely with relevant internal departments such as pre-sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Required skills and experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience selling a complex SAAS solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) to C level and below within Media and Entertainment industries.
- Proven track record in successful field role hunting new business.
- Experience in managing and developing sales and/or pre-sales individuals or teams.
- Strong contact network with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders across EMEA.
- Well organised, autonomous and can demonstrate a self-motivated mindset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here