Key Account Manager in AI Solutions, EMEA
Role: Key Account Manager, EMEA
Location: London based
Salary: up to £100,000 (depending on experience) + commission
Status: Currently receiving applications
Working for a cutting edge Technology company offering AI solutions to the Media and Entertainment industries, who are looking to grow their EMEA footprint by recruiting a Key Account Manager to drive and grow new business Sales revenues across EMEA.
Based out of their London offices, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and winning new business sales with enterprise broadcasters, content owners, and sports rights holders. Given the complexity of the sales, the ideal candidate will have a background in selling SaaS solutions within the Broadcast and Sports Media technology markets, and an ability to build and develop strong relationships at C level and below within target customers.
Given you will be joining a small EMEA team, an autonomous, self-motivated and entrepreneurial mindset will be key to the right candidate being successful.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned within the Media and Entertainment industries across EMEA.
- Build strong relationships with customers, working to find the right solution for them based a deep understanding of their business, financial acumen, strong sales process, and creativity.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting through demo and contract negotiations.
- Achieve sales quotas through identifying, qualifying and closing business.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospects in salesforce.com.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and update activity in weekly sales meetings and prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific sales targets.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Communicate feedback internally regarding new product and service opportunities, gathered through discussions with existing and prospective customers.
- Work closely with internal pre-sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams to close sales.
- 5-10 years’ experience selling a complex SAAS solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) to C level and below within Media and Entertainment industries.
- Proven track record in successful field role hunting new business.
- Strong contact network with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders across EMEA.
- Autonomous and self-motivated mindset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here