Product Specialist, EMEA
Role: Product Specialist
Location: London based
Salary: up to £65,000 + benefits (depending on skills and experience)
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/29
A successful media technology vendor is looking to recruit a Product Specialist to join their team that focuses on the Broadcast, Sports Media and Production industries across EMEA. The successful candidate will work closely with the regional sales team on projects working with Broadcasters, Content Owners, Production Companies, and Sports Rightsholders across the region.
You will need to be able to combine strong communication skills with a good technical grounding in broadcasting technologies, including media production workflows, news workflows, graphics, and content management.
This role will be UK based but you will need to open to travel across EMEA.
- Work with regional sales teams addressing Sports Broadcasters, Rightsholders, Clubs and Federations across EMEA and engaging at multiple layers (including 'C' Level) within target accounts
- Assessing customer requirements and aligning products and solutions to solve their complex business needs
- Performing Demos and presentations to customers
- Respond to RFx as required
- Provide feedback on products and solutions to internal development and product teams
- Deliver training as required
- Supervising and project managing the building of customer POC systems
- Provide on-site customer support as required
- Work closely with Technical Support Team on resolving technical/operational issues
- Able to travel across up to 40% of the time (primarily UK with some EMEA travel)
- Keeping up to date on market trends and competitor analysis, and providing strategies for growth
- Work closely and develop good relationships with 3rd party technology vendors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the industry working as in pre-sales or as a product specialist/solutions architect.
- Good contact network in the European Broadcast and Sports Media markets.
- Good technical knowledge of media production workflows, news workflows, graphics, and content management.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Self-starter mindset
- Autonomous, yet a good team player
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here