Sales Engineer, London
Role: Sales Engineer, EMEA
Location: London based
Salary: £80,000 to 90,000 plus benefits
Status: This position has now been filled
Job No: 808T/019
A leading provider of DAM and AI technologies serving the media and entertainment sector across the US and EMEA has an open opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their London office.
- Create and deliver presentations of a technical nature, and provide informative web demonstrations that successfully convey the benefits of the company's products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Engage with customers and the product team to determine appropriate product and/or service solutions based on current capabilities and needs.
- Work in partnership with sales teams to ascertain technical customer requirements and where appropriate, provide technical sales support.
- Stay consistently aware of customer needs in the current market place, and become actively involved in modifying and adapting products and services that appropriately meet these changing needs.
- Provide ongoing support to customers.
- Provide regular input and collaborate with the product team in researching and developing new products.
- Help to continually evolve the global sales engineering teams to ensure strategic initiatives are relevant and achieved within agreed time frames.
Required skills and experience:
- We are looking for a blend of strong interpersonal skills and technical problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience of building, and maintaining relationships both with customers and sales and engineering teams.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills - and ability to identify customer’s needs, wants, and concerns quickly and easily, and work to identify and recommend solutions, which at times involves customization of a product.
- Influential, confident, and self-assured when engaging with customers with an ability to communicate in a way that is appropriate to customer skill level and understanding.
- A proven track record of having extensive knowledge of technologically sophisticated products.
In return, this is a company that offers a competitive compensation package, stock options, flexible time off, health benefits such as medical, dental, optical, and most of all what's on offer here is an opportunity to develop your career further in the world of artificial intelligence, and have a voice in shaping and developing products and services to provide optimal benefit to the customers they serve.