Regional Sales Manager, Nordics
Role: Sales Manager
Salary: €75,000 + commission (depending on experience)
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/030
The company we're hiring for here, is a global leader in broadcasting and sports video technology, and its solutions are used by some of the most successful broadcasters, and sports leagues from around the world. Due to expansion, they are now in a position to recruit a Sales Manager responsible for the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway) - based in Stockholm.
The main remit here is to sell the company’s products, solutions, and professional services successfully across this region. The ideal candidate will have a ‘hunter’ sales mindset with previous experience of having developed impressive long term strategic relationships at C-level with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding agreed quarterly and annual sales targets across the Nordics.
- Creating and executing a sales strategy using a complex, solution selling approach.
- Forming a close, productive relationship with the VP Sales EMEA to collaborate with partners in providing training, support, programmes, and best practices in order to maximize sales potential.
- Articulating and communicating the company’s mission and strategy to potential clients, current clients, and industry contacts and peers.
- Providing timely and weekly reporting of all pipeline opportunities, as well as accurately forecasting future activity using the company’s sales tracking tools.
- Proactively researching, and communicating new market knowledge, as well as monitoring all activity within the competition.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Fostering and maintaining a valued customer relationship across all accounts.
- A strong contact network across the Nordics with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
- Proven track record of bringing on new business and exceeding sales targets.
- ‘Hunter’ sales mentality.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create targeted presentations to C Level.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- The ability to work from a home office environment can be based in either Norway, Sweden, or Denmark.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here