Product Manager, UK based (NL, France, Germany considered too)
Role: Product Manager
Location: UK, but will also consider the Netherlands, France or Germany
Salary: £70,000-£90,000 depending on experience.
Status: Currently receiving applications
A global leader in broadcasting and sports video technology solutions, used by some of the most successful broadcasters, and sports leagues from around the world are hiring for a Product Manager for Europe.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for mentoring and leading a development team of high performing individuals, and who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. (Location open for the right individual - must be Europe based, and no relocation offered).
- Produce and manage Product Roadmaps across different software product-lines
- Collect feedback from customers, prospects, and internal teams to help define product decision-making process
- Mentor development teams to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Research, define and launch new product features and oversee product lifecycle from concept to launch
- Lead sprint and release planning session to align product goals and resources
- Analyse performance and usage to make data-driven recommendations where applicable
- Work closely with the development team to estimate timetables accurately in order to manage both internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Be close to the customers and help solve their problems and pain points
- Represent the company at international tradeshows (IBC, NAB)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Operational knowledge of JIRA
- Experience in developing Roadmaps, and working closely with development teams to achieve milestones
- Strong technical knowledge of the Live Broadcast and Sports Production industries (graphics, news, cameras, AR/VR
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken). Additional language skills would be a plus.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here