VP of Sales, North America
Role: VP Sales for North America
Location: Working remotely, can be based either New York, Boston, Atlanta or Chicago
Salary: Competitive - based on experience
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/027
SBG Sports Software develops professional video and data analysis systems for motorsport, soccer, and other sports. Used in elite competitions around the world including Formula 1, Formula E, the World Endurance Championship, the Premier League and Major League Soccer, our applications deliver an unrivalled blend of live data analysis and prediction, pre-event planning and post-event review. The software processes multiple data streams synchronizes them and provides data visualizations, helping teams to win and enabling organizers and officials to better manage their sports events.
In line with SBG Sports Software expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a VP Sales who will be responsible for driving new business sales and growing SBG Sports Software’s presence in the North American markets. This role will suit a hunter sales personality with a proven background in winning new clients and selling complex technology into Sports Leagues and Clubs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of sales strategy and execution for SBG Sports Software across North America.
- To identify, prospect, and close new business opportunities into key target customers: MLS, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Motorsport (NASCAR, Indy Car, IMSA) and college sports.
- To manage accounts and build strong relationships with existing customers.
- To recruit local team to support the growth of the North American operations.
- To act as an ambassador of SBG Sports Software at conferences and tradeshows.
- Ability to travel extensively across the region.
Key skills and experience required:
- Prior experience in Sales management roles either as a Sales Director or GM / VP roles within the sports data technology ecosystem
- Strong contact network with senior stakeholders across core target customers (MLS, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB and Motorsport)
- Proven track record of successfully selling complex solutions, systems, products and or services into target client base
- Previously sold video analysis or data analysis technology into Sports Leagues, Clubs, and Colleges across North America
- Experience in working in a start-up and remote working environment
- Located on the East Coast (ideally either New York, Boston, Atlanta, or Chicago)
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Sports
- Autonomous and self-driven mindset