Sales Director, Europe (home based)
Location: Home-based (anywhere in Europe)
Salary: £75,000 to £90,000 + Commission (depending on experience)
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/025
An exciting opportunity working as the Sales Director for a small fast-growing technology business that offers solutions that are integral to challenges facing Broadcasters and Production Companies in the current climate. This new hire will be responsible for driving sales and new business opportunities across EMEA, selling both directly and via channel partners into Broadcasters and Production companies across the region.
As this role will be home-based, the right candidate will have to be one who can act autonomously, be self-motivated, and be driven to want to make a difference. Prior experience selling internationally both via direct/channel strategies into the broadcast and production markets will be essential. Prior experience selling internationally both via direct/channel strategies into the broadcast and production markets will be essential.
- Take ownership of the Sales quota for EMEA, putting together and implementing the strategy to achieve set sales objectives.
- Identify, prospect, and close sales opportunities with both existing and new customers.
- Work with technical sales and product teams in addressing enterprise broadcast accounts, across EMEA (i.e. BBC, Sky, Canal+, ARD Group) and engage at multiple layers (including 'C' Level) within target accounts.
- Build long-lasting relationships at multiple layers within existing and targeted accounts.
- Work closely and develop good relationships with existing Channel partners, and 3rd Party Technology Vendors, across EMEA to close potential business opportunities.
- Identify new Channel and Technical Partners to help achieve sales objectives.
- Respond to RFx as required.
- Provide feedback on products and solutions to internal development and product teams.
- Able to travel across EMEA up to 50% of the time.
- Act as Ambassador for the company and participate in industry-specific tradeshows including IBC, NAB, and other regional events across EMEA.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the industry working as a Sales Manager or Sales Director, selling internationally across Europe.
- Strong contact network in the European market/media industry (Broadcasters and Production Companies).
- Proven pedigree of closing sales and winning new business, both directly and via channel partners.
- Knowledge of digital/file-based workflows (news, drama, entertainment).
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written).
- An ability to adapt to and interface at all levels within a customer (including C Level).
- Fluent in English, and ideally one other European language (Spanish, Swedish, German, French or Portuguese would be preferable).
- Home-based (anywhere within Europe).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here