Sales Director, North America
Role: Sales Director, North America
Location: Home-based (based in New York)
Salary: Basic salary of $130,000 (depending on experience) + Commission
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/026
A leading-edge technology company, offering Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to the media, entertainment, and sports production industry, is looking for a proactive, and enthusiastic Sales Director to lead its sales efforts in North America.
This is a region of fast-growth and so requires a team of talented sales individuals to support and further develop this trend. Your responsibility as a senior and valued member of this team will be to draw upon your experience to achieve great success across all verticals within this region.
As an individual contributor, one of your first projects will be to identify and establish a strong network of Sports Broadcast and Rightsholder partners across North America, using both a direct and channel sales strategy. Strong knowledge and contact network within Sports Rights and Distribution businesses is a must.
- Identify and build a successful community of partners who can significantly contribute to sales targets over the coming 12 months and beyond.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers, working to find the right solution for them based on a deep understanding of their business.
- Identify key market trends, using competitor analysis and customer feedback as a reliable research tool to continue to remain relevant and a leader within the AI industry.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to demo and contract negotiations, presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences, up to and including C-level executives.
- Prepare and report on forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates on activity during sales meetings as well as communicate action plans and schedules to achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with relevant internal departments such as pre-sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams in order to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 5-10 years’ experience selling complex sales solutions into production companies, sports broadcasters, rights holders, sports federations, and OTT sports distributors across North America.
- Hunter style attitude when it comes to driving new business, with the creativity to successfully overcome obstacles, in order to keep going and achieve results.
- Organized, autonomous and able to demonstrate a self-motivated mindset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- A healthy respect for teamwork, collaboration, and working well with others in order to achieve company-wide results.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here