Sales Director, USA
Role: Sales Director
Location: North America (based in New York)
Salary: In the region of $170,000 + commission (depending on experience)
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/032
A global leader in broadcasting and sports video technology solutions is actively hiring for a Sales Director responsible for managing key broadcast accounts across North America. This role will be focused on delivering a sales growth strategy over the next 12 months and beyond into both existing and potential new broadcast customers.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘hunter’ sales mindset with previous experience of having developed impressive long-term strategic relationships at C-level with high profile Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the sales targets for North America, creating and implementing the strategy to achieve set sales objectives.
- Identify, target, and close sales opportunities with both existing and new customers.
- Work with technical sales and product teams in managing key accounts, across North America (i.e. Fox, NBC Universal, Disney, ESPN, CNN) and engage at multiple layers (including 'C' Level) within target accounts.
- Build long-lasting relationships at all layers within existing and targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with existing Channel partners, and 3rd Party Technology Vendors, across North America, identifying training and support needs in order to close potential business opportunities.
- Identify new Channel and Technical Partners to help achieve sales objectives.
- Provide feedback on products and solutions to internal development and product teams.
- Able to travel across North America up to 50% of the time.
- Act as Ambassador for the company and participate in industry-specific tradeshows including NAB, and other regional events across America.
- A strong contact network across North America with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
- Proven track record of bringing on new business and exceeding sales targets.
- ‘Hunter’ sales mentality.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create targeted presentations to C Level.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- The ability to work from a home office environment - ideally based in New York.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here