Regional Sales Manager, Mid-West USA
Location: Mid-West USA
Salary: In the region of $250,000 OTE
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/035
A private US company with products and services ranging across the full spectrum of broadcast workflows and video distribution is in a position to be making two key hires within their sales and commercial division. As Regional Sales Manager for the Mid-West USA region (for Regional Sales Manager for West Coast (LA) click here), you'll be someone who enjoys the freedom and flexibility to create your own sales strategy when it comes to reaching and exceeding financial goals. You'll be able to bring a track record of previous experience and success gained from working with customers from some of the world’s leading broadcasters, content owners, creators and distributors within the media and entertainment industry.
- Create and develop a compelling sales strategy aligned closely to the companies' go-to-market model, in order to achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- Work in a collaborative partnership with internal partners company-wide with a view to closing more business through developing relevant and useful customer-focused solutions.
- Facilitate and manage the entire sales process from initial customer contact through product delivery and post-sales support.
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of business across the region.
- Drive and motivate sales via channel partners, ensuring the sales process and service delivery is world-class.
- Attend key global events throughout the year and act as a PR ambassador for the companies products and services at all times, in order to build a consistent awareness and understanding of our company offering and ethos.
- Deliver compelling and relevant presentations, ensuring customers questions and objections are anticipated and successfully addressed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You'll have at least 5 years' experience of managing large complex accounts, selling services and solutions within the media and entertainment industry.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you have experience within the area of: video workflows, video streaming and OTT distribution platforms.
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships with C-level Exec decision-makers and influencers across the industry, and key responsibility for having closed large technology or service deals.
- Be able to demonstrate strong business, financial and technical acumen, and a strategic and analytical mindset.
- A healthy respect for sales CRM systems, regular reporting, and tracking pipeline and forecasting management, and a keen interest in identifying and understanding customer trends, needs, behaviour, and key business drivers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present confidently at all levels and up to and including C-level executives.
- Able to travel for up to 50% of the time.
To register your interest in this opportunity, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com
To view other career opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports Media Technology industry click here