Sales Manager, UK & Europe
Role: Sales Manager, UK & Europe
Salary: up to £60,000 + commission
Status: Currently receiving applications
Job No: 808T/046
A UK based company with a strong foothold in providing unique SaaS solutions within the elite sports ecosystem is now in a position to further expand its offering within Europe. The Sales Manager will have a remit to develop and create opportunities across the region, from identifying new customers, providing demonstrations, providing sales and product consultancy and advice, and agreeing and negotiating contractual agreements.
This position will require a ‘hunter’ type mentality with extensive experience of consulting and selling SaaS products and services to Sports Leagues and Elite Clubs across Europe. Being a fast-growing small business, it requires an individual who can think creatively, act quickly, and most importantly build quality, long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of sales strategy and execution across Europe.
- Identify a plan for managing and closing the existing sales pipeline in place.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales and marketing team to coordinate efforts and sales activities.
- To manage accounts and build strong relationships with existing customers.
- Build relationships with potential partners across the region, who can further support sales growth and development.
- To act as an ambassador for the company at conferences and trade shows.
- Maintain a keen and healthy interest in trends, technology development and competitor activity within the Sports Technology industry.
- Ability to travel extensively across the region, as and when Covid-19 restrictions allow.
Key skills and experience required:
- Prior experience in a sales or business development role within the sports data technology ecosystem.
- Strong contact network with Elite Clubs and Sports Leagues Federations across Europe (Football, Rugby, Basketball, Handball, Hockey, Ice Hockey, Volleyball)
- Able to demonstrate an impressive track record of identifying and bringing in new business, within Europe.
- Proven track record of building and developing a strong, profitable partner network across the region.
- Experience in working in a start-up and remote working environment.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about sports.
- English and ideally a second language - Spanish or French.
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial, and self-driven mindset.
- An organised and structured approach to the administrative side of sales and business development, utilising CRM and reporting systems and processes.