Sales Director, UK
Role: Sales Director, UK
Salary: Basic salary of £90-100K (depending on experience) + Commission
Status: Currently receiving applications
A leading-edge technology company, offering Automated Production solutions to the sports industry, is looking for a proactive, and enthusiastic Sales Director to lead its sales efforts in the UK.
This is a region of fast-growth and requires a candidate with a hunter sales mindset to drive new business opportunities with broadcasters, sports rights holders, production companies, sports leagues, federations, clubs and gaming companies across the region.
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for your own individual sales quotas, and identifying new partners in the UK to achieve your set objectives. Extensive knowledge of the sports market, from rights to distribution and production will be vital for your success.
- Identify and build a successful community of partners who can significantly contribute to sales targets over the coming 12 months and beyond.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers, working to find the right solution for them based on a deep understanding of their business.
- Identify key market trends, using competitor analysis and customer feedback as a reliable research tool to continue to remain relevant and a leader within the industry.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to demo and contract negotiations, presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences, up to and including C-level executives.
- Prepare and report on forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates on activity during sales meetings as well as communicate action plans and schedules to achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with relevant internal departments such as pre-sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams in order to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 5-10 years’ experience selling complex sales solutions into production companies, sports broadcasters, rights holders, sport federations, and OTT sport distributers across the UK.
- Hunter style attitude when it comes to driving new business, with the creativity to successfully overcome obstacles, in order to keep going and achieve results.
- Organized, autonomous and able to demonstrate a self-motivated mindset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Healthy respect for teamwork, collaboration, and working well with others in order to achieve company-wide results.