Head of Customer Success
Role: Head of Customer Success
Location: Europe (open) - can be home based
Salary: £80,000-£100,000 depending on experience
For this role, we are partnered with one of the world leaders within the industry, in providing Mixed Reality solutions for live media production, empowering content creators and broadcasters to produce content for television, online streaming, and film.
The Head of Customer Success will lead on the companies’ customer support and service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. This is primarily support orientated focus, but there will also be some involvement in the Pre-Sales side of the process.
As Head of Customer Success, you’ll be a hands-on manager, able to effectively oversee and direct team members while providing excellent customer service.
About the role and what you’ll be doing:
The work of the Head of Customer Success follows the entire life cycle of the customer experience, from pre-sales to support.
- Responsible for line management of the support and service team.
- Providing internal pre-sales support to the sales teams as and when necessary.
- Facilitating and managing the customer onboarding process, from start to finish ensuring customers feel suitably educated and empowered to utilise the full range of benefits of the system.
- Creating, developing and delivering training programmes for customers that are useful, relevant and address all and any questions and concerns based on the ongoing feedback.
- In collaboration with the sales team, having systems in place that ensure a full production plan, including all relevant production information like system setups, crew, dates, content, etc, are vetted and confirmed well in advance of the actual production.
- Full overseeing of the customer support helpdesk, ensuring service is timely, and available 24/7 and the team has the right access to trouble shooting and delivering solutions quickly and efficiently.
About you and what we’re looking for:
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with prior experience building and administering a customer success team for an international business; equally important is the technologies they’ve worked with in previous roles which should include one or more of the following: Production, Graphics, Broadcast, Virtual Production, Video, AR, MR, VR. Other skills we’ll be looking for include:
- Team leadership – you’ll be managing a team that can range from a few people to large departments, so effective team coordination and organisation skills are vital, as well as experience in performance evaluation.
- Recruitment - As the customer base expands, so will the need to grow the support and service team.
- Solution focused – a clear track record of having resolved customer issues effectively, efficiently and putting communication at the heart of the process so that customers feel satisfied and in receipt of exceptional service.
- Problem-solving skills – a high level of creative problem solving is required in this role.
- Commercial acumen – able to work closely with the sales team to create and deliver commercially viable support and services products that generate profits for the company.