Regional Sales Manager, India
Job: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai, India (Remote)
Salary: $60,000 basic salary + commission ($40,000 OTE)
Are you a Sales Manager with experience of the Indian Broadcast industry, looking for a new opportunity within a fast-growing small business?
This Broadcast Technology company is fast becoming a partner of choice for many broadcasters, content owners, and production companies worldwide, providing innovative cloud native media management solutions. Due to exciting growth plans for 2021 and beyond, they are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to develop existing customers and win new business sales across India.
The role will require someone who with a proven track record of winning new business both directly and via channel partners with major broadcasters, content owners, and production companies across India.
Building relationships with both customers and channel partners, your remit will be in managing sales from early lead stages through to project completion, with the overall goal of finding ways to achieve and exceed targeted sales quota.
- Research and identify a target list of new accounts, creating an action plan for building relationships at all key levels within the organization; the aim is to close your first deal within three months of joining.
- Create a strategy for ensuring all existing customers and accounts are nurtured and receiving high levels of service.
- Establish yourself as collaborator and mentor to channel partners by conducting business review meetings within the first three months and executing newly structured deals where appropriate.
- Working closely with VP Sales - prepare, develop, schedule and execute a sales action plan.
- Provide regular and accurate forecasting to VP Sales, providing a solution focused approach to dealing with all and any delays, obstacles that risk impacting sales quota.
- Develop a mindset of identifying opportunities for upselling as and when available and appropriate.
You’ll be someone who is focused on results and motivated by exceeding sales quota through delivering exceptional customer service and thinking outside the box. You’ll be a creative problem solver, and adept at navigating obstacles, reaching solutions and outcomes where all parties benefit.
- Experienced in listening and understanding customer needs, providing a consultative approach that continually checks in with the customer ensuring the solution is on track with customer expectations.
- An expertise in leading negotiations in a clear, efficient and professional manner, where all parties reach an outcome that feels fair, satisfying and motivating.
- The ability to work calmly and consistently is important here – especially during periods of busy activity and being able to communicate with clarity in a timely way is a key part of this role.
- A proven record of achieving sales targets and meeting company goals gained from within the industry i.e. broadcast video and post-production workflows, and ideally a technical or operational background in the target market would give you a significant advantage in being shortlisted for this role.
- Although this is a home-based role, this role requires extensive travel across the region, often without direct supervision, therefore you’ll be someone who is relatively self-sufficient, and able to work independently.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, and you’d like to explore further please send a copy of your resume together with a short email outlining how you meet the criteria required for the role, in particular your experience within Broadcast Media and/or Post-Production for the attention of Ben Swanton email@example.com
We regret we are only able to reply to those candidates who meet the criteria for this role. Thank you.