808 Talent offers its clients a number of consulting services as they seek to grow their businesses.
Our core philosophy at 808 Talent is to work in partnership with our clients to enable them to focus on growing their businesses. Having worked extensively with different types of businesses (start-ups, fast-growing SME's, and corporates) over the years, 808 Talent has been relied upon not only for recruitment services but also in offering consulting services to help these businesses achieve their goals.
These consulting services have ranged from salary surveys, reviewing of recruitment strategies, creating job descriptions, to consulting 'in-house' as a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment Manager.
For more information on the consulting services that 808 Talent offers, please contact Ben Swanton on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Case Study - Ncam Technologies
Ncam Technologies secured a significant injection of funds in 2018, some of which was to be used to expand its existing teams both in the UK and France, but also globally in the USA and Asia.
Without any HR or Recruitment resource 'in-house', Ncam engaged with 808 Talent who provided a full managed service for Talent Acquisition which encompassed:
Work that was involved:
- Working with CEO and CFO on defining the people plan and executing recruitment strategy
- Acting as the single point of contact for all recruitment activities and enquiries
- Reviewing, streamlining, and formalising all internal recruitment processes
- Designing and creating job description templates for all roles
- Ownership for all advertising Pro-actively headhunting all roles
- Recruiting Ncam's first hires in the USA and Asia Pacific
- Completing Salary surveys for each role recruited for
- Managing relationships internally with all hiring managers, and externally with any 3rd party recruitment partners
- Managing the offer and contract negotiation.
Examples of Consulting Projects may include:
- Talent Acquisition - 808 Talent consulting "in-house" to take ownership of all recruitment activities
- Recruitment strategies – enabling you to attract and retain candidates
- Review of current recruitment processes with the aim of improving efficiencies in time or money spent on recruitment campaigns
- Preparation of interview questions and presentation topics tailored to the competencies required for each assignment
- Interview training for individuals or panel teams using a competency based framework
- Salary surveys – 808 Talent can draw upon its contact network and world-class database to provide current and accurate salary package data for specific assignments
- Creation and preparation of job descriptions and person specifications.
- Design and copy for adverts